Edition

MP144

CONTENTS

7. From the Editor
8. Anniversary
10. Creadores de moda
14. Atelier
16. Blogger
18. Italian style
26. Comfort
32. Woman Trends 
36. Especial sneakers
39. Sneakers
44. International brands in Spain
45. For her
50. Bio Footwear
52. Inspiración Cowboy
56. Portuguese Shoes
58. For him and for her

60. Man Trends
63. Eco Sustainable
64. Zona de diseño
68. Accessories
70. Bags
72. Especial carteras slim
75. Small leathergoods
76. Bolsos reciclados
77. Belts and suspenders
79. Kid Trends
82. Para los más pequeños
86. Asociaciones
88. Ferias
94. Noticias
96. Índice de anunciantes

Subscribe to a

MODAPIEL&ACCESSORIES

Circulation
magazine

Print version 8.000 copies per issue. Circulated in Spain (80%), Europe (12%), Latin America (6%) and rest of the world (2%). When our publishing company takes part in international trade fairs, our magazine reaches a much greater number of readers outside of Spain.


Digital magazine and newsletters: Our digital magazine version reaches more than 8.300 users voluntarily registered to our database, of which about 59% are from Spain. The remaining 41% is distributed mainly over Europe (27%), Latin America (12%) and rest of the world (2%).


Our publication reaches a total of 16.300 copies/users per issue.

0
modapiel.prensatecnica
0
ModaPiel_1969
0
modapiel

01 /
Frequency

QUARTERLY


February I April I September I October

02 /
Type

Shoes and accessories magazine.

LANGUAGES


Spanish and English

03 /
Influence

READER PROFILE


Managers and/or owners of small businesses, purchasing managers and decision makers, freelance agents and sales representatives for national and international footwear labels.

SECTORS


Specialized stores, wholesale dealers. Footwear chain stores. Specialized footwear sections in department stores. National and international footwear sales agents. Footwear importers and large distribution companies. Flagship stores.

GEOGRAPHIC DISTRIBUTION


The magazine is distributed in Spain and other countries, mainly:

    • Europe: Andorra, Portugal, Italy, Germany, France, Great Britain, Ireland, Holland,Belgium, Monaco, Austria, Switzerland, Slovenia, the Czech Republic, Poland, Denmark, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Lithonia, Lithuania, Turkey, Russia, Croatian, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Greece.
    • North America: United States, Canada.
    • Latin America: Mexico, Brazil, Colombia, Argentina, Chile, Uruguay, Bolivia, Ecuador, Costa Rica, Puerto Rico.
    • Asia: Saudi Arabia, UAE, India, Pakistan, Hong Kong, Japan, China.

CIRCULATION AT TRADE FAIRS


The magazine is widely distributed among visitors and exhibitors at the following trade fairs: TheMICAM-Mipel (Milano), Expo Riva Schuh (Riva di Garda), Fashion World Tokyo, Gallery Shoes (Düsseldorf), Moda Footwear UK (Birmingham), Primetime.shoes (Frankfurt), Momad Shoes (Madrid), Estil&Moda Barcelona, Expopell (Barcelona), Co_shoes (Alicante).

2019

EDITORIAL
SCHEDULE

Fashion Creators, Atelier, Fashion Trends, Market Trends, Trade Reports, Interviews, An agent’s view, Let’s go Shopping, New collections, Fairs, News, etc.
Special Editorial Feature devoted to Accessories including its own sections such as like: Design Zone, Atelier, The best accessories, fairs, news, trade reports, etc.

2019

ADVERTISEMENT RATES

MP 145

April 2019

MP 146

September 2019

MP 147

October 2019

MP 148

February 2020

MP 149

April 2020

MP 150

September 2020

April 2018

September 2018

October 2018

February 2019